Hello! Hope everyone is having a lovely festive period. Now that things have settled down a bit I thought I would do a little haul post. Again apologies for the bad bad photos, my phone is usually okay for these sorts of posts but I really need some natural light for it and there is none, ever!
So this is what I found under the Christmas tree:
- Some Avon nail polishes - one of the most underrated brands of nail polish I think.
- Marks&Spencer skirt
- Black Milk Clothing Burned Zebra tee
- Tolberone and other chocolate goodies!
- A smoothie maker since my mother thinks my brother and I are on the verge of catching scurvy or something
- Slipper socks
- Longchamp bag
- 2 cushions- I am going to buy another one of the fox ones because I think they would make a great pair
- 2 pairs of socks
- And a beautiful wooden box with some Christmas money inside!
I made a super quick, again ridiculously low quality video if you want to have a wee look.