Still a horrible day here with us, hope it's a bit nicer wherever you are.
As we are moving towards winter I still want to wear my maxi dresses- something I just decided this summer actually suited me. Since I am so tall I always thought that it would be too difficult to find maxi dresses to fit and suit me. But now I do!
And I don't want to let them go!
So I have been trying to style them for winter and I wanted to share a few tips about styling, and I want to hear yours too! I will send a little prize to the best styling tip or blog posted below. You have until the end of November to give me ideas and I'll pick from them - remember to leave an email address or a way for me to get in touch.
My suggestions so far are:
- tights underneath, whether black or a fun colour to give a pop
- I have popped a long sleeved striped top under this grey maxi dress
- and now I have been styling it with a shirt over the top, adding a belt sometimes
So here is what I am wearing in this shoot:
- Grey maxi dress from H&M (Similar here for £7.99)
- Cut out boots from New Look (here for £24.99)
- White Shirt which belongs to the BF
- Belt from River Island (similar here for £24.99)
- Barrel bag from Zatchels (here for £45)